Monday 11 March 2013

Green Day

Roaming the streets of Braamfontein, Johannesburg.


70 Juta, my favourite building in Braamfontein.
Why my roomie and I decided that taking pictures of me walking would be a good idea absolutely beats me! The thing with me is that I cannot walk slow to save my life, especially when I'm walking alone. I'd like to believe that I strut, more than anything. So trying to pull this off w/out looking robotic was nothing short of a mission. I don't care how silly anything can make me feel, as long as I'm silly in Braamfontein. My love for this place knows no bounds. The 3rd picture was taken a few minutes before we caught sight of our bus. We RAN! LOL. Laughter from my mistakes during the shoot and more laughter from the running. We were off to Auckland Park to do some shopping. I was in dire need of retail therapy. I'm feeling a bit better now, although retail therapy will never decrease your academic workload... sigh.

A close-up of my outfit:
Easy does it :)

P.S. I'm having a bit of a love affair with green, esp this shade.

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and chicness of the outfit. you looked gorgeous.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy does it :) Thank u boo ;)

    ReplyDelete