Wednesday 13 March 2013

A studded affair



I introduce to you the newest member of my family :) This denim jacket is a must have this autumn & winter. I've seen it a few times on the blogasphere and am absolutely crazy about it! It was the LAST 1 in the store. Size XXL, it fits perfectly. You'd think I bought the jacket from a thrift store and personalised it with studs (like 1 of my blogspirations actually did).

I paired my jacket with faux leather leggings. Gallons of edge. And the ballet flats to juxtapose.

I like this outfit better with these girls but I wore them yesterday already.

I Instagramed this picture of my arm candy. All gold everything! Remember, you can follow me on Instagram @naledilanga

Love, N

2 comments:

  1. i looking for spike studs like those,where can i find them?

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure babe. I didn't make this myself just by the way, I bought it at Mr Price. However try material stores. There's a store called Metro (in Pretoria) and it has everything!

      Delete