Monday 17 September 2012

Ramble Ramble

Hey Dimes
I’ve been away for too long. These past 2 weeks have been crazy. I was on vacation (well spring vacay was just 1 week, I gave myself an extra week of vacay *bats lashes*). I’ve been staying up till 2/3 am every night. Why? That’s when the NYFW (New York Fashion Week) tweets flooded my twitter timeline. The designers, bloggers, fashion editors and everyone else who was lucky enough to sit at the FROW (front row) and the rest of the people who were invited to the shows were on some high. And being awake while they tweeted gave me the same type of fashion high, well something close to it. I would have really loved to be in New York during the NYFW. Just for the vibe. I’m bucket-listing this. Oh well now I’m back at school and I can’t take part in the LFW (London Fashion Week) tweets because my phone is replaced by textbooks. Sad, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment