Wednesday 11 April 2012

Recess = Over :(

So our 2 week recess is officially over. It was so short yet so much fun. Leaving Joburg and heading back home to Pretoria was everything I needed and more. Varsity life was starting to get a lil too stressful. I made some bad decisions along the way and I needed to be in a different environment so I could think clearly and solve my probs accordingly. I missed my family and my bestie. I hadn't seen them in like 3 months. I didn't do anything extremely exciting during recess tho. I just spent a lot of time reflecting, catching up with my fam and telling them stories about my new & crazy life...
I caught up on some reading...

Went shopping and my new baby right here is my fave of all items

Invested in OPI nail lacquer




Had drinks with my friends. I had an electric lemonade and a mojito. MajorYumFest!

No comments:

Post a Comment